Earning Online Made Easy!!

Make Money At Home... Easily With No Sponsoring or Selling!
Follow the RULES:
==> 1. Make your own due-diligence about the program... Research, ask, approve! ==> 2. Invest only the money you can afford to loose... Better safe than sorry!
==> 3. Take-out your principal as soon as posible... Re-invest only the profits! ==> 4. "Don't put all your eggs in one basket"... Diversify is the key!
==> 5. No program, on the net, that will last forever... A little patience to survive!

04 September 2007

Trade for today September 5, 2007

Hello everyone, I did not trade yesterday because the conflict on my startegy makes me feel undecided. But, if I only follow my technical indicators yesterday, it would have gave me +30 pips. So, right now, we're going to try this set-up.




As we can see on the above chart, the gold line represents the resistance, which if break will give us a BULL market. The red line is the pivot for today and the pink line is the support which if broken today will give us a bearish movement. Daily trend says that it is an uptrend. 4 hour is downtrend. We're going to wait what may happen today.

My position is: BUY Stop at 2.0154 TP at 2.0187 SL at 2.0129. Let's wait and see!

FREE $125 REAl trading account! Click here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home